Even though Chef 15 is out and there are 32-bit ARM builds, Chef 14 is still receiving updates and 14.13.11 is the latest release. I’ll keep making builds for both releases, but the build instructions haven’t changed other than release numbers.
If you want full instructions explained, here they are:
Here are the updated single scripts to do a full build as the
- CentOS: chef-14.13.11-RPM.sh and run
nohup sh chef-14.13.11-RPM.sh > chef-14.13.11-RPM.sh.log &(Note that this still needs the RPM Omnibus patch).
- Debian/Raspbian: chef-14.13.11-DEB.sh and run
nohup sh chef-14.13.11-DEB.sh > chef-14.13.11-DEB.sh.log &
tail -f the output.
Chef 14.13.11 CentOS 7 Raspberry Pi 3 DEB and RPM Packages
- The 32-bit CentOS ARMv7hl package (Raspberry Pi 3 (A, A+, B+)):
- The 32-bit Debian ARMv7l package (BeagleBone Black and similar machines):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv6l packages (Raspberry Pi 1 (A, B, A+, B+, Zero)):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv7l package (Raspberry Pi 3 (A, A+, B+)):