UPDATE: The latest builds and instructions are now at the 32-bit Arm Chef Infra and Cinc Client Builds for Linux landing page.
There’s a new Chef Infra Client 15.1.36 release, so time to fire up new builds! A pair of patches made it into Omnibus, so there’s no longer any special instructions required for building on these platforms.
If you want full instructions explained, here they are:
Here are the updated single scripts to do a full build as the
- CentOS: chef-15.1.36-RPM.sh and run
nohup sh chef-15.1.36-RPM.sh > chef-15.1.36-RPM.sh.log &
- Debian/Raspbian: chef-15.1.36-DEB.sh and run
nohup sh chef-15.1.36-DEB.sh > chef-15.1.36-DEB.sh.log &
tail -f the output.
Chef 15.1.36 CentOS 7 Raspberry Pi 3 DEB and RPM Packages
- The 32-bit CentOS ARMv7hl package (Raspberry Pi 3 (A, A+, B+)):
- The 32-bit Debian ARMv7l package (BeagleBone Black and similar machines):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv6l packages (Raspberry Pi 1 (A, B, A+, B+, Zero)):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv7l package (Raspberry Pi 3 (A, A+, B+)):