UPDATE: The latest builds and instructions are now at the 32-bit Arm Chef Infra and Cinc Client Builds for Linux landing page.
There’s one patch required for omnibus-software for Debian/Raspbian 10 and Ubuntu 18.04 that is included in the build script below. The version of Ruby used for the builds and packages has been upgraded to 2.6.4
If you want full instructions explained, here they are:
Please note the ld.so.preload instructions for Raspbian 10. Here are the updated single scripts to do a full build as the
- CentOS: chef-15.3.14-RPM.sh and run
nohup sh chef-15.3.14-RPM.sh > chef-15.3.14-RPM.sh.log &
- Debian/Raspbian: chef-15.3.14-DEB.sh and run
nohup sh chef-15.3.14-DEB.sh > chef-15.3.14-DEB.sh.log &
tail -f the output.
Chef 15.3.14 CentOS 7 Raspberry Pi 3 DEB and RPM Packages
- The 32-bit CentOS ARMv7hl package (Raspberry Pi 3 (A, A+, B+)):
- The 32-bit Debian ARMv7l package (BeagleBone Black and similar machines):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv6l packages (Raspberry Pi 1 series):
- The 32-bit Raspbian ARMv7l package (Raspberry Pi 3/4 series (Raspberry Pi 2 is untested but should work):